Skip to content
|Are you ready? On World Water Day, March 22, Commit2Respond will begin its first major collective campaign. Climate Justice Month will launch us into a fully-fledged movement, but only if we all join together.
Be a Climate Justice Month leader! Here are 5 ways you can get ready for Climate Justice Month:
- Sign up to receive the Climate Justice Month daily messages in your inbox, full of faith-filled resources, powerful practices to engage in, and tools to understand how shifting to a low carbon future, advancing human rights, and growing the movement are our moral charge.
- Follow and share the daily messages by liking/following Commit2Respond on Facebook or Twitter.
- Gather a group of friends, family, or people from your faith community if you have one and set aside time once or twice a week during Climate Justice Month to reflect together on the daily messages and discern how to support each other in committing to long term actions.
- If you are part of a congregation, plan to celebrate World Water Day and Earth Day. Climate Justice Month will kick off with Climate Justice Sunday, and new worship resources for the entire month are now available.
- Spread the word! It will take all of us to grow into a movement. Forward this email to your friends and community members, and check out our media page for cool shareable materials.
Get ready to revel in connection with the natural world, reckon with the impacts and injustices of climate change, reconnect with hope through relationship, and commit to long-term actions that will help save our world.
In anticipation and excitement,
Your fellow Commit2Respond leaders
Keep up with Commit2Respond on Facebook and Twitter.